Please note, we do not make, change or cancel appointments via email. PLEASE RING THE CLINIC FOR ALL YOUR APPOINTMENT REQUESTS – 02 4267 1302
ALLIED HEALTH CARE PLAN UNDER MEDICARE
- Chiropractic and Osteopathic treatment is partially covered under Medicare, if you fall into the required category.
- Patients with chronic illnesses/diseases may be covered under the Allied Health Care Plan issued by a GP.
- You need a GP assessment.
- You are eligible for up to 5 chiropractic / osteopathic treatments per year from the date of your referral from your GP.
- Medicare will pay $52.95 for each of your treatments & you pay the gap.
- By swiping your Medicare Card & debit card you can have $52.95 of your treatment with us returned to you via Medicare. This can be done in the clinic via the EFTPOS/HICAPS terminal.
- We require all the necessary paper work from your GP.